B IMG_2450 E letter L KMcElman_100416_0104 letter O hangman tile blue letter N SOUTH

Monday, September 27, 2010

Tool #7

Wow!  Photostory is great!  Luckily, I've had the pleasure of working with this program the past.  To wrap up our author's study on Eve Bunting last year, my students created a photostory focusing on one of her fabulous books.  As a group the kids were instructed to examine how the characters/events change over time, as well as include various statistics about the important issue discussed in the book. The kids loved the project, and they were proud to show of their hard work! 

Photostory could be in used in all subject areas, and it really is an easy program for the kids to use.  I encourage everyone to use this in your classroom this year!

*I've had some technical difficulties getting my photostory loaded, however I'll try again later :)

No comments: